Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Next Time You're At McDonalds

C'mon black people! When are we going to get it together? This is not behavior conducive with us being taken seriously as a community. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING that takes place in a McDonald's should upset you to this degree. I mean I live in Northern Virginia where I would say at least 80% of the employees of McDonald's are of latin origin,and there is always a discrepancy with an order(nothing against latinos). But even with that they could NEVER upset me to this point. So the next time you're in a Mickey D's and something to go the way you expected or wanted it to, remember this blog post as the way NOT to react!..enjoy the video though this ish is FUNNY haha






V's UP Ent.
"We Get Down Baby"
www.twitter.com/VsUpMusic
www.youtube.com/VsUpMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment