Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

CRIME: Murder In Miniature


CRIME: Murder In Miniature



While watching an unreleased video interview of the late Tupac Shakur(posted on my personal blog www.altidudedmv.tumblr.com), I couldn't help but notice a large picture of a boy behind Shakur with the caption "Robert "Yummy" Sandifer". Now being the HUGE Tupac fan that I am I can recall in some of his music him referring to a "Yummy". So I decided to take advantage of the internet and search engines and look this "Yummy" up. That is where I ran across this Time Magazine article on "Yummy" dated Sept 19, 1994. After reading the article, which is probably one of the saddest stories you will EVER read, I decided to share it with YOU, the followers of the V's UP Ent. Blog. so click on the link above and prepare to be shocked! I also included a video shot around the time of "Yummy's" death of people from his neighborhood including his aunt, grandmother, and the aunt of the girl "Yummy" alledgedly murdered.




Altidude
"In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty"
www.twitter.com/VsUpMusic
www.twitter.com/Altidude
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment