Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wrestler CM Punk speaks his mind about the WWE & its owner Vince McMahon

As many of my peers were I was a HUGE wrastlin'(wrestling) fan. Especially during the 90's when WCW and WWF(now WWE) were jousting for ratings, and fans. Back then names like Hollywood Hogan, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock were fan favorties. Although my personal favorite, and arguably the best wrestler ever was/is Shawn Michaels.
Now I've grown out of my wrestling phase, though I sometimes catch it in passing. But when I saw this video of a popular wrestler now, CM Punk spilling his guts, and true feelings about the "politics" of professional wrestling(if that's what you want to call it) I couldn't resist but take a gander. I found it so entertaining, worthy of the readers, and followers of the V's UP Ent. blog that I decided to share it with you guys.


V's UP Ent.
"We get down baby"
www.twitter.com/VsUpMusic
www.twitter.com/Altidude
www.twitter.com/thenewmalcolm
www.twitter.com/Fresh_Ness_


No comments:

Post a Comment