Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fifa World Cup 2010

Thenewmalcolm here, Nd of course I'm rooting for my home country Nigeria. I hope they can bring the cup back to africa but of course its a long shot.

More realistically I'm looking at brazil as the favorite. The reason? Dunga. As a defender he was relentless, savvy, and team oriented. His most important and controversial decision to date only reinforces my high opinion of him. Leaving Ronaldinho off of the cup squad shows that he is only concerned with winning. Not the notoriety of his team.

I felt Brazil's biggest mistake on the last world cup was not using Robinho enough. Instead going with the wildly popular but aging Ronaldo. Dunga's willingness to upset the established order only makes his squad more difficult to prepare for. This is why my money is on Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment