Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2010

Your NBA?

I'm in my mid twenties. This is my NBA.

I often wish I was a little older so I could have understood more when jordan was playing.

It's terrible that I fully expect Kobe to fill that void. (then again I'm sure he expects it from himself)

Lebron still scares me. I still think he weighs 260.....and is 29 years old. Name me a sport you don't think he can play.... don't worry I'll wait.

Even this small space has been dominated by talk of "the greatest" and musings about two of the "the greats," but guys my age talk about so many players cause the talent level is so high. Will it continue? Or am I doomed to witness the decline? Having a little Deja vu?

I'm in my mid twenties. This is my NBA. how's it so different from my fathers?

No comments:

Post a Comment